Your shopping cart is empty!
The HT9170 series are Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) receivers integrated with digital decoder and bandsplit filter functions. The HT9170B and HT9170D types supply power-down mode and in hibit mode operations.All types of the HT9170 series use digital counting techniques to detect and decode all the 16
DTMF tone pairs i nto a 4-bit code output. Highly accurate switched capacitor filters are employed to divide tone (DTMF) signals into low and high group signals. A built-in dial tone rejection circuit is provided to eliminate the need for pre-filtering.
- Operating voltage: 2.5V~5.5V
- Minimal external components
- No external filter is required
- Low standby current (on power down mode)
- Excellent performance
- Tristate data output for
- C interface
- 3.58MHz crystal or ceramic resonator
- 1633Hz can be inhibited by the INH pin
- HT9170B: 18-pin DIP package
- HT9170D: 18-pin SOP package