A general purpose 40 pin AVR evaluation board compatible with the Atmega16 and the Atmega32 microcontrollers. Comes with on board crystal, reset switch, power status LED.This board is perfect for building rapid prototypes and projects using the Atmega16 and Atmega32 microcontrollers. The board provides port extensions for all ports and also provides an empty hole for each IO, where wires and connectors can be soldered directly for further expansion. The board features a DC Jack, which can be used to directly power the board from your 5V SMPS Power Supply.
- The board is built on a high quality FR-4(1.6 mm) board with a green solder mask and a clear and legible white legend. All I/O pins are labelled with their names along with any dual feature they support. This greatly simplifies prototyping.
- Input Voltage: 2.7 – 5.5V (depending on the microcontroller used)
- Power Status LED(Green) along with a general purpose LED connected to PB0
- Appropriate filtering circuits for ADC power pins for accurate ADC conversions
- Standard 6x1 ISP header for programming
- Onboard reset switch
- Onboard quartz crystal 16 MHz oscillator circuit
- Port extensions for all ports
- Compatible with Atmel’s Atmega16, Atmega32 and other compatible 40 pin AVR devices