MAXSONAR-EZ1 Features · Continuously variable gain for beam control and side lobe suppression.
· Object detection includes zero range objects.
· Single 5V supply with 2mA typical current draw.
· Readings can occur up to every 50mS, (20-Hz rate).
· Free run operation can continually measure and output range information.
· Triggered operation provides the range reading as desired.
· All interfaces are active simultaneously
· Serial, 0 to 5V
· 9600Baud, 81N
· Analog (10mV/inch)
· Pulse width (147uS/inch)
· Learns ringdown pattern when commanded to start ranging.
· Designed for protected indoor environments.
· Sensor operates at 42KHz.
· High output 10V PP square wave sensor drive.