Your shopping cart is empty!
Cermet preset is a compact variable resistor and pcb mountable with 3 terminal pins. The voltage between the terminal varies as the preset is rotated.
The Variable resistors are used for variating voltage as per the need in a circuit. The outer two pins are connected to Vcc and 0V, and cetner pin outputs a variable volatge between 0v and Vcc as the rotary cermet is rotated.
- Track Resistance: Value Mentioned
- No. of Turns: 1
- Resistance Tolerance: ± 10%
- Temperature Coefficient: ± 100ppm/°C
- Potentiometer Mounting: Through Hole
- Adjustment Type: Top
- Contact Resistance Variation +: 1%
- Full Power Rating Temperature: 85°C
- Lead Diameter: 0.5mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +125°C
- Resistance: 500ohm
- Resistor Element Material: Variable Rotary Cermet